Recommended by veterinarians, trainers, rescue organizations, and breeders, Daycare is an
excellent solution for pet owners who are gone during the day.
Here at Bark Town USA we provide a fun filled day of socializing and structured play balanced with nap times to ensure a happy and health dog. Daycare is an excellent alternative to leaving your dog home alone and provides many benefits and rewards for your pet as well.
- Decreases behavioral problems
- Reduces boredom and separation anxiety
- Helps pet gain confidence
- Teaches manners and proper etiquette
- Builds strong bonds and friendships for your pet
- Provides enriching social interactions with other dogs and humans
- Supplies physical exercise, aiding in weight management
- Safety, security and cleanliness are our top priorities
- Knowledgeable and compassionate staff
- Excellent hours and convenient location
- Individualized and personalized attention for each dog
- Supervised, structured play groups designed by dog trainers & playgroup coordinators
- Indoor play area with Tenderfoot rubber flooring
- Outdoor play area with plenty of room to run in our 4500 sq ft, fully fenced yard
- Offer positive human interactions and play time with toys
- Offers you peace of mind knowing your dog is well cared for while you are gone
Simply fill out the registration form (click here) and call our office at 517.548.9917 to schedule your dog’s first day of play.